Not so retro sale Hope KORE

What do you mean Skeelsie? Some sort of rip off going on? And indeed who is Konamad? I don't fully understand what fleecing means for my native language is dutch. :)
Anyway, sorry for my ignorance. :D

So are you accusing me of being this guy? You really need to get your facts right before you go accusing people of being someone they're not!

I don't understand the slightest bit of what's going on here.
Upon what is this accusation based? I also do not understand the following: 'they were the one's with the £40 bin off ebay'. Please explain?
Damn I'm a nosy little bastard...
free bump for these items anyway...

Skeelsie":1pes78pp said:
Nice one Konamad they were the one's with the £40 bin off ebay.

Good to see you're still fleecing everyone.

SKEELSIE, YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER ACCUSING HIM, i know him and have done for years, he is not Konamad, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE ACCUSING SOMEONE, how the F*%k would you like someone accusing you of something???? eh?????

You've rattled me now :evil: :evil: :evil: , for anyone thinking of listening to SKEELSIE, don't...... i've known Scareface, aka jake since i was a kid at school, and im 30 now, he's into his bikes just like me and all you lot. Any ADMIN, or higher who want to get involved in this ACCUSATION, feel free to message me, i will vouch for Scarface till the cows come home, i spoke to him today and he's worried about all this when he has no right to be, the comment he made on another post about 'you can have it for £50' or whatever the exact words were, was because the picture Anthony used in that thread WAS SCARFACE'S BIKE FRAME he'd sold ages ago, and he was being cheeky, hence the 'nudge nudge, wink wink' face emoticon after the sentence.
AGAIN, ANY ADMIN OR HIGHER WANT TO CONTACT ME ABOUT VOUCHING FOR HIM, DO SO. And i hope you also contact SKEELSIE and warn him about making false accusations that quite frankly, have made Scarface(he had cancer on his face and an operation to remove it-hence the scar, and his username) feel like his name is mud now.

Thanks SKEELSIE, for nothing!

Latest posts

Back