Sold NOS Tiso Altore 366 rear derailleur mech for 9-10s Shimano

Sold it long ago when I was residing in Cebu.
Changes were smooth & sure once dialed in with bar end levers.
Thanks!!
I’m looking forward to this one - (I bought it)

Thanks!!
I’m looking forward to this one - (I bought it)
Tiso stuff is very well made but rare to get hold of these days. There ceramic jockey wheels are great as I have several & there finishing kits were good but I think a lot of there stuff has been discontinued which is a shame….

Tiso stuff is very well made but rare to get hold of these days. There ceramic jockey wheels are great as I have several & there finishing kits were good but I think a lot of there stuff has been discontinued which is a shame….
Their stuff is virtually impossible to buy anywhere in the UK.
I wonder if their front mechs are dual pull (as I’ll need a top pull)?

Their stuff is virtually impossible to buy anywhere in the UK.
I wonder if their front mechs are dual pull (as I’ll need a top pull)?
When I was living in Saudi got all my Tiso stuff in the US as no one sold this stuff in the UK & if they did it was double the price.

Regarding the front mech the Tiso was compatible with Shimano & Campag set ups & the standard was a 360 while compact was 366 if memory serves me - very light & will do the job

Regarding the front mech the Tiso was compatible with Shimano & Campag set ups & the standard was a 360 while compact was 366 if memory serves me - very light & will do the job
Thanks! My only concern is 1. Actually finding one at a relatively affordable price and 2. Whether they’re all bottom pull as most road mechs seem to be

Back