NOS Tioga Revolvers + Syncros Revolution + CQP + Tange Switchblade ...

oldefortran

Old School Hero
Seller in Spain has some nice kit. Strange pricing though. I think the CQP's and the stems are priced ok, but the Switchblades and especially the Revolvers are totally looney 🐰

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cool stuff.. but you’d need to want it bad.. like final part on a grail type build you’ve been working on for a decade-type bad

Crazy prices. But where else can you simply go and find another!?!
If you have enough spare cash and want it bad enough then to spend that kind of money is nothing is it? I'd have to sell a kidney or maybe two thinking about the state of my organs to buy any of that kit😜

Oh, I asked about the revolvers. Final price? 1050eur!!! I made a completely crazy, way-over-my-budget counter-offer (which my wife better not find out about), but he said that's what used sets w/o chainrings go for. Not sure which planet used revolvers go for at those prices.

Oh, I asked about the revolvers. Final price? 1050eur!!! I made a completely crazy, way-over-my-budget counter-offer (which my wife better not find out about), but he said that's what used sets w/o chainrings go for. Not sure which planet used revolvers go for at those prices.
He will hang it out and lower his prices soon

I recently saw some Revolvers for 250 on ebay, but they were in the USA, between shipping and taxes , a little over 400. Also crazy for something like that.

Back