NOS mechs and a stem...cheap with free gifts too!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
My old cycle shop boss has found these when clearing out his present workshop, forgotten about since the shop closed - the workshop is also used for wood work, so there may be traces of sawdust on things..... :LOL:

It's all NOS, if it's boxed or carded that's how it came originally, there's storage marks and knocks to the stem only, as shown in pics.

A couple of freebie bits in with every purchase!! ;)

Altus un-boxed rear mech, still NOS though.........£12 posted NOW £10 posted!

Boxed Sora RD3400 rear mech, box is tatty and greasy, but mech fine, long cage, suitable for a touring MTB build....?........£20 posted NOW £17 posted!

Blue, very upright, stem. Knocked and scratched about from storage. Could be repainted, maybe?......£6 posted NOW £5 posted!

£25 buys the lot, posted and with some nice freebies thrown in too...

SOLD STUFF:

VP silver pedals with crmo axles, super smooth bearings, light........£12 posted Sold
Acor 1 1/8" ahead black headset with top cap. May take out of box and fold flat for postage to save on cost.......£8 posted Sold
RST brake levers, will do V's or cable discs..........£8 posted Sold
HG30 7 speed cassette, 11-28T from what I can see, don't want to break seal on box!....£14 posted Sold
UN54 BB, 68 x 110, never taken out of box, instructions and crank bolts there too.......£13 posted Keeping in my spares box for now....

Attachments

• NOS bike stuff 008.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 008.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,177
  • NOS bike stuff 007.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 007.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,177
  • NOS bike stuff 003.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 003.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,177
  • NOS bike stuff 010.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 010.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 547
  • NOS bike stuff 009.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 009.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 547
  • NOS bike stuff 012.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 012.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 547
  • NOS bike stuff 011.JPG
    NOS bike stuff 011.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 547
Re:

Hi Kaz - what year might you suppose those pedals are from, please? Also - how much would shipping to Vancouver, Canada raise that price for them?
:?:

Re: Old shop stock, mostly boxed/carded - bargains, freebies!

I would like the vp pedals if k rod doesn't take them please.

Re:

Haven't a clue as to year, sorry, but from memory I would think early 2000's, trying to remember what we had in the shop and when we closed it!

Looks as if postage to Canada would add about another GB£8 to overall cost.... EDIT: Having said that, I'm a bit loathe to send to Canada unless you're very patient, the last time I did the goods took nearly 2 months to actually arrive with the buyer, seems customs and your mail service conspire to sit on things :LOL:

VJM, yours if above declines ;)

Re: Old shop stock, mostly boxed/carded - bargains, freebies!

Let me know if k rod declines.
PayPal funds waiting.
Thanks.

Back