NOS Marzocchi Bomber Z2's in box SOLD

Retro_Shox

Retro Guru
Brand new NOS 98 marzocchi bomber Z2 forks

80mm travel
Steerer uncut 1 1/8
boxed bomber z2 forks - they still have the protective tape on the decals.
come with sealed manual and warranty card

£300

rare chance to own a brand new set of bombers in the original box
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Spent ages on eBay with no luck, tickles me that someone on Retrobike couldn’t wait to throw money at them

what would you suggest they are worth then gents?

Full service - probably not. id change the oil if i was going to run them but that it - hardly the biggest drama, £10 on some oil.

Well they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay of course, so you've done well.
Good examples sell a lot cheaper, but NOS is boss.

KeepItSteel":16t8bre4 said:
Well they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay of course, so you've done well.
Good examples sell a lot cheaper, but NOS is boss.

Correct - I didn’t think the price was to high. Look at the price of a good used set of judys £175-200. Dho’s £280-300

As you say Nos parts are king - they sold on eBay to a uk buyer but not sure if he is on retrobike?

They have been on eBay since the end of January, which given the time of year isn’t that long. If I would of put them on at £150 I’m sure they would of sold quicker but for that money they can go back in storage.

I have more NOS forks. Another set of these and 2/3 sets of Judy dh’s But they are all staying put for the time being.

Dave

Re:

Yep, value / worth is a tricky one. Good used sets of these go for under 100, but clearly someone was happy with the premium for box fresh, fair play to them.

Wonder if they'll ride 'em?

Back