Swap NOS magura hs22 raceline d for Hs33 racelines.

Luke26mhz

Retro Guru
As title.

Before I use the NOS raceline d’s, would anyone be interested in a swap?

I’m after some NOS or near NOS raceline hs33’s. A big ask I know.

My set unfortunately doesn’t come with boosters, but you could always keep the boosters from your brake set.

I can get more pictures/tagged pictures on request.

Please do not ask me for a cash sale. The answer is no. If I cannot get the brakes I want, I will run these instead.

19C1DE44-4F98-41C2-85DC-74BAAACB8A7D.jpeg
C581A0EE-AE8C-4B82-BB83-F03BD01652EE.jpeg
58A6B8F2-C95C-4BAC-AE2A-3060B2EF5E19.jpeg
25079475-132A-43D4-97B9-371FE87AECBD.jpeg
B5AEE82B-8397-487D-8BA0-93F57D705B05.jpeg

Alright mate, just had a look at a couple of sets I have but no where near good enough to be honest! Which is a shame as I have a nice 94 dale these brakes would go on a treat!
Loving the Ashton build mate, flawless..except if I’m being super nerdy the graphic on the fork is wrong, the ‘TT’ in fatty should be joined up! I only know as I did exactly the same thing on some polished fatties myself! Luckily not lacquer them so can remove re-polish and replace!
Keep up the awesome build and good luck 🤞 with the race lines!

Alright mate, just had a look at a couple of sets I have but no where near good enough to be honest! Which is a shame as I have a nice 94 dale these brakes would go on a treat!
Loving the Ashton build mate, flawless..except if I’m being super nerdy the graphic on the fork is wrong, the ‘TT’ in fatty should be joined up! I only know as I did exactly the same thing on some polished fatties myself! Luckily not lacquer them so can remove re-polish and replace!
Keep up the awesome build and good luck 🤞 with the race lines!

Thanks mate. Really appreciate the feedback on the project 🤙🏻

What about reading line six..in the first post?
Give it a rest! How is this helping the OP find the brakes that they are looking for? Obviously I didn’t read the post in full otherwise I wouldn’t have asked about selling. Excitement of seeing nos Raceline Ds (which I last owned in 1997) got the better of me, but no harm done other than to upset you, apparently 😕

Back