Nos ANSWER ACCU.TRAX 4130 Yeti Pro Stop Disc Brake Forks

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Up for sale is some Nos early 1991-93 black Answer accu.trax 4130 yeti mountain cycles pro stop disc brake forks

Tim Davies also raced with a set of these forks like this in about 1991-92 on his alpinstars ti mega with a mountain cycles large disc set up and won his race in the uk and came 7th in the worlds there a very good fork :D

The size of these forks are 1" inch with 144mm of steer tube that has a 50mm threaded section & old style 30mm disc mount any make disc caliper would fit if its a 30mm spacing

Also this fork still has all its caution stickers and all others intact there is one or two marks on the black from storage but with a good wax and clean they would look fantastic as they already do.-Also there are no mounting marks at all :cool:

£65 posted inside the UK Sold pending payment!

Please PM me if intrested

Forgot to say these answer forks will fit Old style hope & amp reaserch , san andreas pro stop disc brakes :D

can I have dibs on this for 24pouches, he's looking for one, I'll send him a message right now,
cheers Roy

Sorry for that mate it was Tim Davies heres a pic :D just changed the name sorry about that another top rider :cool:

Thanks ;)
Race X has contacted me first, before writing this post.

But the problem with that fork is how to fit it on a 1"1/4 frame. 1" to 1"/4, the shim would be big.
If someone know a solution ?

Hi mate would a shim off a klein work can remember klein using over size shims for the altitude for standard steers on mag 20s and 21s :?:

24pouces":25bhgagm said:
Thanks ;)
Race X has contacted me first, before writing this post.

But the problem with that fork is how to fit it on a 1"1/4 frame. 1" to 1"/4, the shim would be big.
If someone know a solution ?

I can ask Jeroen if he's willing to swap his 11/8 for this 1"
He'll be at OWMTBC......Will visit him tomorrow

Back