North Wales Regional Ride: Clwyds ~ AFTERMATH page5

Re: North Wales Regional Ride: Clwyds - Over the Top 01/03/1

Cant make tomorrow got to work have a good day look forward to reading the aftermath dont forget to take a few pictures

Re: North Wales Regional Ride: Clwyds - Over the Top 01/03/1

That's a good point, we're usually pretty crap with remembering photos :oops:

HAPPY SAINT DAVID'S DAY!
(masterful planning Gav ;) )

Anybody have a wanted list for the swap shop? I'm after Suntour XC Pro goodies, mostly champagne brake levers and a 28.6mm Zoom or XC Pro seatpost. Maybe some very special silver 32 rims too, not necessarily retro but for rim brakes, 717XC sort of thing.

My head's solid with filth, nose streaming, skull screaming, cricked neck agony, scared to move and Gav's lending me a far too nice, head down arse up razor sharp racer for the day.

This is going to be entertaining...

Really Enjoyed yesterdays ride, perfect weather and a good route, with the addition of a good group of riders made for a perfect day out

Thanks Gav for putting this one together, looking forward to more rides over the border in the future

Some pics from Me.....

The bike spent the night in the car boot!!

Some good pics Martin ive just booked my day off for the nxt ride out cant wait hope you've washed that bike haha.

Looks like a good ride had by all, then!

Typical, turn up for the "postponed" one and couldn't attend the revisit.... :facepalm:

The lure of Goodison was too great I'm afraid :D

Could Gav, or anyone, post up the route please, as super keen to do it? Been to Llandegla today to compensate for yesterday, looking forward to the next ride though, will be at Long Mynd..

:D

Matty

Thanks for a very fine ride. Great route, good company and SUNSHINE. I woke up with a rosy glow this morning.

Hope you are recovering from the destruction of your skinwalls. I'm sure they had a happy life.

We'll try and organise a bash at the Wayfarer when the weather improves.

Rich

Dossa":2nsn3x1l said:
Looks like a good ride had by all, then!

Typical, turn up for the "postponed" one and couldn't attend the revisit.... :facepalm:

The lure of Goodison was too great I'm afraid :D

Could Gav, or anyone, post up the route please, as super keen to do it? Been to Llandegla today to compensate for yesterday, looking forward to the next ride though, will be at Long Mynd..

:D

Matty

Here you go Matty

http://email.strava.com/wf/click?upn=FL ... vXog-3D-3D

Looks like a belter again, i will get to ride these parts one day,

Back