north face windwalk jacket Large

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
.£15 inc postage

North Face Windwall men's top, Large size.
Genuine North Face not cheap Chinese clone that falls apart after one year..
For athletes facing biting winds, the Men’s WindWall™ 1 Jacket helps you fight back with a wind-resistant fleece layer. It uses WindWall™ technology from The North Face® that bonds polyester fleece to a fleece backer to limit air permeability and reduce the wind chill. This is a favourite wind chill inhibiting fleece in moderate cold and excellent insulation in brutal cold when layered with a shell jacket so you keep going on your run or hike while others feel the icy blasts.
Full length zip which works..
Black but is a very very dark grey colour. On one sleeve there are a couple of tiny holes, most likely caused by cigarette burns...
Top quality and performance as you would expect from North Face and ideal if you are going to get muddy and don't want to get your best top dirty..
For more information see: http://www.nevisport.com/the-north-face ... -1-jacket..
RRP £ 67.

I'd keep this but my arms are longer than normal (no snide comments!) and North Face sleeves tend to be on very slightly on the short side - the combination of both means it is not good for me.

The nice thing is that it is top notch jacket and at throwaway money so you won't give a monkey if it gets dirty or damaged.

pics.

Attachments

• $_1.jpg
    $_1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 288
  • $_2.jpg
    $_2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 288
  • $_3.jpg
    $_3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 288
Back