NAHMBS12026.jpg

NAHMBS12028.jpg

NAHMBS12031.jpg

NAHMBS12076.jpg

NAHMBS12035.jpg

NAHMBS12016.jpg

NAHMBS12017.jpg

NAHMBS12020.jpg

@CK - thanks for the info, obviously interested. Quite amused as to the thought of your and Chris Chance paying out the $22 entry like 'common folk'.

@Hollister - great set of pics, thanks for posting up. Your own I assume? What was your highlight?

@Rod_Saetan - Demon are at the Bristol show. Will have to check his stuff out :)

John":2talzaht said:
@CK - thanks for the info, obviously interested. Quite amused as to the thought of your and Chris Chance paying out the $22 entry like 'common folk'.

@Hollister - great set of pics, thanks for posting up. Your own I assume? What was your highlight?

@Rod_Saetan - Demon are at the Bristol show. Will have to check his stuff out :)

all the photos are mine, a little dark but I'm not a fan of edited photos(feel free to lighten them if you want)

I've been going to the show for a few years, the bikes are always cool but its the friends that are there that are the highlight

if I had to choose it would be Wheel Fanatyk for personal reasons. but there was tons of cool stuff to see

Back