Carbon GTC Frame
Easton EC70 SL Fork
Dura Ace Shifters, Front and Rear Mechs
FSA SL-K Light Carbon Chainset
Fulcrum Racing Wheelset
Schwalbe Ultremo Tyres
Fizik Arione Saddle
Syntace Bar and Stem

10 months old with very little use (300 miles max!). I bought this last year and then bust my wrist mountain biking so the bike sat unused in the spare room over the summer and got put away for safe keeping over the winter. Now it's time to ride again I'd like to free up some cash to buy a Di2 group set so this has to go.

I would describe this bike in as new condition with the exception of;

- a couple of scratches to the surface of the RH crank due to the chain un-shipping and a couple of cosmetic marks to the RH chain stay from the same incident (which actually you don't notice as in line with the chain set).
- the logo on the seat post is a bit scuffed on one side
- the bike has been ridden so can't be described as 'showroom condition', but to give you an idea how little use it has had you can still see the central moulding pips on the front tyre!

Cash on collection preferred, and I'd be happy to deliver for free if you live within 20 miles of Bath BA1. If you're too far away to collect then if you can pay via paypal 'gift' to avoid charges I'll courier it to your house (via Initial City Link) for nowt.

The 2012 model retails for £2249, is very similar to the 2011 bike in spec but without the Easton fork and not as nice a colour. You can have this one, 10 months old with only 300 miles on it and save yourself £700. Bargain.

Just post here or pm me with any questions, now I'll let the pictures do the talking......

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg