Nishiki FS2

REALYFISHY

Retro Newbie
I've had this 1993 Nishiki FS2 about 20 years stored & covered in my garage. I need the space & may now consider parting with it, so looking for offers. Not sure how to "size" it, but it's about 19" from seat post to head tube. It's mostly as original except for the seat, bar ends & tires. The main (green) frame is almost flawless & without any cracks whatsoever. The silver Chrome Molly swing arm has minor surface rust as do a few bolt heads. The decals are damaged on the front fork & the seat post has scratches from inserting. This original, rare, collectable bike can easily be restored. In US & buyer pays all shipping/packing costs. Ship US only. I'll add more photos soon.......................Randy FS2.JPG FS2 2.JPG FS2 BB.JPG FS2 SWING ARM.JPG

Full Shimano XTR Rapid-fire group
Sun Metal wheels with Shimano XTR hubs
Control Tech stem
SR titanium bar
Kalloy seat post
Ritchey headset

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Randy, and what a great bike!
To get you up to speed, this section of the forum is where people post links to items on marketplaces and auction sites.
You could list in on eBay and post a link here or post it up in kit for sale section, though you must state an asking price.
Cheers 🙂

Back