Sold NIP Shimano 105 hoods for 8s ST-1055 shifting brake levers ergos

Up for sale a NIP fresh pair (left+right) of Shimano 105 hoods.
They are for ST1055 8s integrated brake shift levers.
Asking 12 eur + shipping.
Mail charges via registered (signed-for) mail are as follow:
- Europe 10.5 eur
- USA. Japan 12 eur
- Australia 13.60 eur.
I ship worldwide.
More info and pics available upon request.
Hey, I dont suppose that you have any more of these do you?

Many thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon.
Last NIP couple of 1055 hoods is available.
Please let me know if you're interested in them.
All the best.

Attachments

• 20221009_161512.jpg
    20221009_161512.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 0
Hi there, just bought a pair of cheap st-6400 shimano 600 dual control shifters,
Yet the hoods on them are disgusting🤢
(Hence they were cheap). Having seen that you have a few NOS hoods. Any chance you you have some in stock? Or you could point me in a direction where someone has one?

Thanks 🙏

Hi there, just bought a pair of cheap st-6400 shimano 600 dual control shifters,
Yet the hoods on them are disgusting🤢
(Hence they were cheap). Having seen that you have a few NOS hoods. Any chance you you have some in stock? Or you could point me in a direction where someone has one?

Thanks 🙏
Hi Mod-Master. Unfortunately I have no hoods for your 8s Ultegra. I do not own a bike shop: it just happened to me - many years ago - to buy some spares from a bike shop that was about closing and I thought 1055 hoods could be helpful to me . But they weren't. So I'm selling them. Sorry that I cannot help as I understand very well the pain. I wish you to find a nip pair. All the best.

Shame. Thanks for the help any way, I just thought That if you have some spare hoods by chance you’d have some that would fit my shifters.

Have a good afternoon👍👍

Latest posts

Back