For Sale Nicolai Geometron Frameset Mullet 29/ 27.5 or 27.5/27.5

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Nicolai Geometron Frameset. This is an early Geometron so although its size XL, its not as massive as the current era XL. It can be used as either Mullet 29er 160mm fork, or 27.5/27.5 with 180mm fork.

It has 142 x 12mm rear end (not boost). The Fox shock & bearings have been routinely serviced by Mojo. Cosmetically its in very good condition with a small mark on the main shock body & a few paint chips, but generally the finish is in very good condition with limited chips, cable rub etc. Most of the main tubes are unmarked. Includes Hope Headset & Hope Seatcolar. 650posted UK mainland

Doesnt include the shown Hope Crankset, Hope b.bracket, Hope Chainguide

PM me for more info

Last edited:
HI, I've been looking at these frames instead of a carbon enduro, especially as I am quite tall. How do they ride? And what do they weigh when built up with "normal"-ish parts....I read somewhere about 37lbs or so? Thanks

thats a short question, with a really long answer, so i'll try to keep it brief. the most stable, confidence inspiring bike you can ride downhill, that you can still ride uphill. weight always depends on budget, but for its intended use 35lbs is fairly normal.

Back