New Year's MEGA RETRO MTB Sale-OFFERS?!

Re: New Year's Clearout-20+retro MTBs

Titanfreak":1a2t260u said:
Hi Endre,

What about the Alpinestars?

Csö
Georg

Csö Georg!

The Alpinestars's size is c-t 48 cm, type: CRO-MEGA 3000. Built up with full Deore DX groupset, 1 1/4" headset, very low miles, dry stored so no rust, funky colours, rithcey-like fastback seatstay connection, few new parts, apart from cables it is complete.

Price: 200 EUR as it cost me almost the same before the rebuild (it was a total mish-mash parts wise) or offers If I'm way off :oops:

pictures:http://imgur.com/a/uPIO7

More info regarding bikes to follow,

Cheers,
Endre

Dear peeps,

here's the link to the pictures of the bikes I'd like to sell.

http://imgur.com/a/xiLoQ

So far I only managed 15 MTBs to document but there are more to follow in the very near future.

I will update my selling list with a few details&price info as well, it will be posted.

Please express interest here first, then in pm to avoid confusion. Perhaps I should've put every bike into its each own topic, time will tell.

Cheers,
Endre

Re:

Nice collection, dude :cool:!

Some bikes and brands I hadn't heard of before (although that doesn't say too much ;)..)

I like the Zaskar, especially its tyres!

GLWS

Re: Re:

Double-E F":cjyeuyc6 said:
Nice collection, dude :cool:!

Some bikes and brands I hadn't heard of before (although that doesn't say too much ;)..)

I like the Zaskar, especially its tyres!

GLWS

Cheers mate,

I wanted a good example from every influential/quirky/funky bikemaker from the fat tyre heydays, but life gets in the way :evil:

It's only a 1/3 part of my collection, and at least 15 bikes are waiting for their resurrection as frames/forks... No time, big family, work&dodgy back mean I must let them go to other RBers. Tinkering with them was still a beautiful waste of time, even if the missus thinks entirely different... :roll: :facepalm: :cool:

Cheers,
Endre

Re:

Some lovely bikes there,

Especially the Scotts! :cool:

Been after a Logic saddle for some time, but I can't buy a whole bike for it! :roll:

GLWS

Mike

Dear peeps,

Little update on the bikes:

Postage costs may vary depending on location, but according to a reliable offer from a respected courier company, shipping is about 50-65 EUR in most EU countries.

Please note: If you pay via Paypal, please use the Gift/Friends &Family option or pay the fees.

I plan to upload 4-5 more bikes on here, also for sale, so watch this space! :cool:

Cheers,
Endre

Back