Withdrawn New Year’s colossal clearout:) XT Hope Suntour XC Pro XTR Flite USE Syncros etc THREAD CLOSED

PM incoming re XT wheelset, and also those clear ODI grips if not gone already.

Polite notice....I'm afraid I believe your IG51 chain to be fake/non-genuine item....check the text on the chain as it appears to say 'MARROW' rather than NARROW. I've had one before as was drawn in by the cheap price.

PM incoming re XT wheelset, and also those clear ODI grips if not gone already.

Polite notice....I'm afraid I believe your IG51 chain to be fake/non-genuine item....check the text on the chain as it appears to say 'MARROW' rather than NARROW. I've had one before as was drawn in by the cheap price.
Got the PM, thanks. And not to worry, the ODI grips had been dibsed, but the guy pulled out in the end, so they're yours.
And thanks for the heads up re the chain. I must say that I'd bought it as a joblot of cycle bits and bobs so never suspected it to be bogus Shimano. But, by the sound of it, you're likely correct in this. I imagine really popular items like Shimano chains would have knock-offs made for them, personally I tend to buy joblots of chains and all seem good quality so I've just been trusting the seller that they're genuine, although now I've heard from yourself many may not have been:) Anyway, I reckon I'll keep the chain for myself now and remove it from my thread.

Hi , the red Hope Ti glide hub is still available ? If You will ship it to Italy I really appreciate ...
Regards.

Back