For Sale NEW X2 + E4 Hope disc brake calipers+ E3 lever lids in purple £120 BLOODY BARGAIN

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Ill post a couple of pics tomorrow- in the mean time some stock pics

I'd kept these as whole brakes for the ebike rebuild, but got a V4 caliper of evans sale for a song so am going that route instead. I shall use the funds gained to buy the 2nd V4 caliper i need.
Therefore. The X2 i was going to use on the rear, and the E4 for the front are now surplus to requirements.
Both calipers are brand new in purple, including pads, and im including 2 new purple master cylinder lids for the Tech 3 levers, plus a couple of pairs of ano purple clamp bolts to complete the set up.
There is a couple of wee marks(NO not urine stains :oops: ) from me fitting them up to the build that never happened, but they have never been used.

The combined cost is £175 i want £120 - Saving £55
Alternative sale - If you have Tech 2 levers ive some custom ano's lids, bore caps plus custom ano levers(you cant get tech 2 levers in purple
Calipers with the levers and lids and bore caps(and ano bolts)- £170
Alternative - the tech 2 levers, lid covers and bore caps(not the team green adjusters(unless you really want them and have some sort of weird goblin thing going(I dont judge) then £50
Hope Tech X2 retro styling 001 (Large).JPG -

This is JUST the calipers, NOT the entire brake, lever and all. Were that the case I would probably be having some sort of psychiatric break down.
I send UK only 1st class recorded Royal mail, and want payment as paypal gift.
Unless its the tech 2 set up,

The calipers will work with the Tech 3 lever, also the Tech 2 lever, and probably the XCR when that is released.
HBSPC58PU.jpg 600x600-140886_15119674827034.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back