New to Site and forums, Don't know where to type or post

Talltony74

Retro Newbie
Hi Retro Bike Forum
New to forums and was made aware of Retro Bike by, if memory serves, Jonnyboy666 back when he was catching up at GA Cycles, Hi John hope you're well. If the name doesn't give it away, I was the big fella on the big silver Marin Nail Trail, was and still am well looked after by all at GA.

Its taken long enough to get on here, I rescued a Medium 1993 Kona Cinder Cone from a work colleague and have never got round to sorting it as limited motivation on a bike thats too small, its been tucked away in my parents garage and they've had CV19 clear out. It will be going on the classified as soon as pics taken along with a Raleigh Road Ace or similar vintage.

When picking up the Kona I was presented with a magazine reviewing the Cinder Cone, its an issue 1 of MTB PRO, with I think the legend Steve Worland(RIP) on the front cover attached to this post.

Look forward to hearing from whoever's reading or posting

Attachments

• BPS15062020_0001.jpg
    BPS15062020_0001.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 214
Re:

Welcome! You must be or have been fairly local to me. GA re-cut the bb & saved one of my favourite (although not particularly expensive) frames last year.
Enjoy the forum there's a good bunch on here.

Welcome from another local to GA :)

I actually still have a 93 Kona fire mountain that has the GA sticker on it.

Where abouts are you? You may be interested to hear that Jonnyboy666 has his own shop now in Hardley.

Welcome to retrobike.

Back