New Stablemate for my Intense Trail/Jump/Commuter

Liam1611

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well after 2 months of sourcing parts, deliberating on colour schemes and sourcing a company that can provide a decent powder coat for a reasonable price here it is for your perusal.

Spec list is as follows.

Brand X 15" Jump Frame recoated in Gunmetal with Metallic Flake.
Charge Chopstick 27.2 mm Seatpost in Silver
Charge Spoon (rescued from my old SS GT Commuter)
Hope Pro II's in Anodized Red running on Sun Ditch Witch Rims
Avid Juicy 3 Brakes
Answer Pro Taper 720mm 31.8 Bars
Truvativ Hussefelt 60mm 0 Degree Rise OS Stem
Charge Sponge Grips
Shimano LX Shifters
Rockshox Pike 454 U-Turn 95 - 140mm 20mm Bolt Thru Forks
SARS Headset (rescued from my old SS GT Commuter)
Wellgo DMR V8 copies (rescued from my old SS GT Commuter)
Shimano Deore Octalink 175mm Crank and Shimano Chainrings
Shimano SLX Rear, Deore XT Front
Geax Mezcal Tyres (soon to be replaced as they are far too skinny)
And a smattering of Anodised goodness just to add a bit of colour.

The head angle can be changed between 67 - 70 degrees depending on terrain due to the Pikes and it should last me a good while before it or anything needs replacing.

Original paint removal and recoating carried out by Noisy Chrome Ashton-Under-Lyne http://www.noisychrome.tk/

Kind Regards

Liam

It still looks just as sweet now and if i'm honest i feel as though your down tube is seems a little bare and i personally would have a slight spattering of pale blue on it but overall i'd be chuffed to have it in my stable ;) ..

Re:

There have been a few changes since this picture was taken, single ring up front, new tyres, pedals and crank. I did consider putting some sort of decal on the downtube, but can never decide on the design or the colour so for now I guess it's going to stay bare, besides it gets people guessing as to what frame it is.

Kind Regards

Liam

Yes i remember you mentioning about the crank and i've got those V8's but not sure what i'm doing about the colour as it's a toss up between them going black or just getting them down to the metal and giving them a slight polish which tbh is sounding more tempting by the minute and yes you had mentioned about the tyres and just love the name of those rims as they really do sound unusual ..

Back