NEW! Rock Shox Judy SL and XC decal sets!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the compliments. I'm getting a lot of PMs, and my inbox is filling up. If you want one of these decals, just paypal me directly: bryanus at heudesign dot com (you can also email me directly there with any questions). Be sure to include your postal address and if you want me to trim them or not, otherwise I will just send it as a single sheet for you to trim.

I just picked up a book of Int'l stamps, so these will be mailed the same day if possible. I don't know how long the delivery will take, but probably up to a couple weeks. Be patient, it will be worth it!

Cheers!

'95 Judy SL & XC decals certainly look good and at 6 GBP a set you can't go wrong, full credit to good workmanship :)

Good luck with the sales

If anybody is looking for RS decals outside of the SL & XC models I have
RS 1, Mag 20, Mag 21 SL Ti, '95 Judy DH, '95 Mag 21, '97 Judy SL, '98 Judy SL and '98 SID decals amongst others all on file

2-for-1 special! Buy one get one free!

Hey Guys, I've decided to double the order for the same price. Buy one get one free!

My apologies for the guys who bought from me already as I've already sent yours out. If you want another one, PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.

Back