New Korean war ?

it's not just us, he has advised all foriegn embassies to remove all of their staff as he can longer assure their safety and has asked they all be out by the 10th of this month. It maybe he is just trying to purge the country of parties who maybe able to show what's happening so turning it into a walled in country as burma used to be.

I still think this is going nowhere other than posturing..why? china likes the gap between the americans in south korea and thier border. They will not want north korea invaded and the americans right on their doorstep.

China has moved troops to the north border just in case............but in case of what........to guard against possible US overspill if they go into korea, or to defend north Korea if the US goes in ?........

Hey there's always a few wars going on in the world...all the time sadly and a lot don't even make the news......

Very few don't make the news nowadays.

The real difference is how much sexier it is for the media to talk about unrealistic prospects of nuclear strikes and escalation than it is to continue to highlight long term conflicts that don't have that minuscule potential for global reach.

Our news people are as fickle as the fashion world these days.

I don't think this is being sexed up.........there's a new leader who is starting to cross a line in many ways.

Sadly i fear, it is this very talk of '' heard it all before'' that i think is driving him to prove himself more and more........he is reacting almost daily to the remarks that this is all bravado......... :|

Perhaps his father new he wasn't really a god but this dummy might have started to believe it.........hell if thousands of people kept telling me i was a god, like most people it would start to affect you after a while......

Back