New Ikea advert

Isaac_AG":1nk57efd said:
When I rented a house in Nottingham in my early 20's I found many bottles of urine in the cupboard under the stairs, why do people do this :shock:

Alison

some people are just naturally nosey.

Baring in mind despite the dislike of Ikea that many of us have, many of us still have loads of Ikea stuff in our homes but no ones taken offence at being called 'plebs' by Technodup. We must have thicker skins than the Metropolitan police. :LOL:

Isaac_AG":2x8ceabv said:
When I rented a house in Nottingham in my early 20's I found many bottles of urine in the cupboard under the stairs, why do people do this :shock:

Alison

World's worst wine cellar*? ;)

David

*If anyone at Channel 5 is reading this, I think I've just found a new format for Quentin Willson.

grumpycommuter":p4ixd5pb said:
Am i the only one who is rooting for the gnomes?

Those gnomes look a wee bit like Charles Clarke. Nice to see he's made a career for himself after being ousted from his Norwich South seat a few years back. :)

David

technodup":30rf4thz said:
I despise Ikea and the plebs who fill their houses with mountains of their unnecessary crap.

Although they did give a friend of mine's wee brother with Down's a job in the canteen dishing up meatballs. So they're only 99.9999999999% hateful.

I've no objection to Ikea or its products (I have a fair bit of their furniture), just the concept of being dragged around there on autumn Sunday afternoons when I should have be doing useful stuff, i.e. riding CX races. So the cloud that is currently being single does have a silver lining. :)

David

velomaniac":3jp806j0 said:
Baring in mind despite the dislike of Ikea that many of us have, many of us still have loads of Ikea stuff in our homes but no ones taken offence at being called 'plebs' by Technodup. We must have thicker skins than the Metropolitan police. :LOL:
The only difference being I actually said it, you didn't get your mate to claim I did.

I think I've got a set of chopping boards from there now I think of it. I bought an M&S butchers one you could use as a footstool so don't know why someone bought me three plain wood ones in a set. I used them to practice using a roundover bit in my router.

Back