New Hope stuff at Core Bike

Yeah maybe its just my mind saying quality over quantity? And i have only recently converted to loving most things hope. Its cool if you dont like them but they do offer some very good bits.
One of the main sealers for me is that its all British. I love being patriotic with engineered stuff like that.

cyfa2809":28gqi7gq said:
Yeah maybe its just my mind saying quality over quantity? And i have only recently converted to loving most things hope. Its cool if you dont like them but they do offer some very good bits.
One of the main sealers for me is that its all British. I love being patriotic with engineered stuff like that.

I do like some of their stuff, I always use their seat clamps and have one of their chainrings. I've always liked their hubs but think the Bulb is better than the Pro II which although lighter has weedy bearings. My old school Bulbs are ace and my XC rear hubs were always good.

Their posts and pedals do nowt for me though. Not a fan of the brakes either these days. Would be boring if we all liked he saw things though.

I agree with you, less is more sometimes...stick to what you do best.

Re:

They are however super happy with the end product and stoked that they’ve finally got a bar that meets the quality that they want.

Stoked :roll: Now there's a good Yorkshire word if I ever heard one..........

Re: Re:

Andy R":2auit58m said:
They are however super happy with the end product and stoked that they’ve finally got a bar that meets the quality that they want.

Stoked :roll: Now there's a good Yorkshire word if I ever heard one..........

Sounds like press release speak to get the kids excited...they'll be getting rad whilst shredding the gnar on these new bars! :facepalm:

Back