*New classified rules & guidance - Please Read*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with enners above John. Seemed to be how people sold on the site so I did the same with any parts I've sold. Sorry if I've done something wrong. :oops:

theres nothing "wrong" with gift, its just the security side i would say. theres some come back if you use normal paypal payment and the goods dont turn up.

andrewl":1r8nhxtv said:
John":1r8nhxtv said:
Yes, we want people to USE the feedback forum .Hence this update and the gold trader status.

John, what are the real expectations with respect to feedback particularly feedback which is neutral or has negative elements?

I've obtained a reasonable amount of parts etc from people on here and apart from one item, nothing has not been received, turned up damaged or misrepresented, but for some things I'd prefer to give no feedback than positive, neutral or negative in an open forum where feedback may be misinterpreted.

Just to respond to queries on this thread, please respond in other thread if you wish.

@andrewl - not sure I understand? Why would you not leave feedback? You could always just say 'arrived in good time' if you wanted to keep in civil.

@enners etc. paypal gift has absolutely no comeback unlike paypal does normally.

@tony. Guidance for setting up a feedback thread can be found in the links above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back