New Cable Routing - Stressed! :(

Sand_Dune":22ajkkef said:
Like the man cave! Sand_Dune

Thanks man :D sure does make watching the Tour nice.

Horrors not bad too when the characters are larger than life size :LOL:

Nana looks way better than today's bikes I recon :cool:

Attachments

• aaaa1.jpg
    aaaa1.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 117
Re:

Feck a duck...

that is a serious man cave...I'm jealous big time...

I don't want to be presumptious....but this has the look of a "divorced man space" or soon to be divorced man space!

<chuckle>

Looking at the surround sound system, I'm also of the mind that I wouldn't want to be your neighbour!

Your just missing a box of tissues on the table there!

LOLOLOL

But what an epic manspace!
Do you have a bar in your man cave too?

Re: Re:

ThePowster":1pulgdnq said:
Be shocked if this thing just works, am kinda expecting it to just crumble soon as I sit on it, I'll keep it all crossed.

Make sure you torque and check security of the importnant bits before you ride....steering & brakes come to mind.

I'm 1400 miles into my build and I'm still fannying around with it. There will always be a snagging list.

Don't fret about the weight. This bike is about the looks.

Looking forward to your....."Can't get the front derailleur set-up right" thread, followed by or in tandem with....."My rear deraileur makes clicking noises when I'm riding...how do I index properly"

3k all in gets you that.

Black leather wall paper from B&A, Sapphire screen, metal covered in soft velvet.

BenQ W1200 HD projector. Yamaha 5.1 surround sound, speakers set into the walls at the rear.

That's about it. Oh n a popcorn machine lol.

Its all remote control, even have a neon Exit sign for when the bit.... I mean. Ladies need a loo break during intermission, I hit the remote n hallway glows red and neon Exit lights lol.

Have me Smooth Operator love songs ready on USB 1 so I hit that soon as I come in, have the mood light glowing and cracking fire on display. James Bond isn't this smooth haha.

Not a fan of 18 rated adult material and if you saw it 2 meters big it may put you off for life :( quality is amazing in bluray. You can see pores in peoples faces its that big.

No bar I have a little office space but it was on the list. This room is begging for a neon Budweiser sign, in fact I'll check evilbay see if I can get one from a pub refurb or sommat.

Never married, no perm woman in my life, usually they have a 24 hr lifespan lol hence why I can have me toys n man cave :) lol.

Yep I'm sure I'll have many more Q's, especially when I start my next project, the 501 Kellogs Pro Tour :)

Back