NEW Boardman Pro 29er - SOLD

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
THIS IS NOT A CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME BIKE!!

Unlike so many other "Brand New" Boardmans for sale, this one actually belongs to me and doesn't have any outstanding cycle to work credit agreement attached to it!

2014 Boardman HT Pro 29er.
Medium.

Spec is completely stock (Reba RLTs, XT Clutch Rear Mech, FSA 39/27T Chainset, Deore Brakes and 2x10 Shifters, Mavic 319 Rims, Boardman finishing kit).

Condition is quite literally as new. I only removed the protective film off the crank arms last night! Still has the original gunk on the chain and nobblies on the tyres ;)

The only exception is the seatpost, which was subject to an over-zealous Halfords employee who decided to push it right down inside the frame so it now has the usual 'zigzag' marks on it from where I had to pull it back out again. :roll: - However, don't despair as I've bought a brand new like-for-like replacement which will be included. Oh, and I've binned the reflectors and bell. Sorry about that :LOL:

It hasn't had it's 6 week service yet (it's never been ridden so it doesn't need it!). I'll include the original receipt and paperwork so that you can take it along to your local Halfords whenever it's ready for a service (or you might just prefer to do it yourself ;)).

RRP £999 in stores right now. This is a HUGE spec for £999, even more so for my asking price!

£699 posted (UK)
SOLD

Paypal (Gift or Buyer pays fees please).
Happy to post Worldwide at cost.

Re:

Bump.

Stick a Specialized, Trek etc. label on this instead of a Boardman one and I bet I could have sold it 10 times over ;)

Back