Nettles & Gates 2016 Aftermath

Thanks to everyone for making it such a well attended and enjoyable event, and as always to Mark for organising it.

Re:

Finally got round to sorting out the photos.

Attachments

• moo!.jpg
    moo!.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 4,929
  • walking_by_the_river.jpg
    walking_by_the_river.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 4,929
  • grass_pickin.jpg
    grass_pickin.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 4,929
  • under_the_bridge.jpg
    under_the_bridge.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 4,929
Re:

Its been one of those weeks hence my exceeding late reply. :oops:

Yet again another great day out fenduroing in the flats of Cambridgeshire. A slightly different route to last year but still getting in all of the good bits (Greggs, Pub, Ice-cream stop :LOL: ).

A big thank you to Mark for hosting and having us all round to his to start.

It was great to see a good mix of new & old faces. Always nice to meet new folk and always great to catch up with the regulars.

2 apologies, well one really .....

1) The bike ..... I do own a few retro bikes still - Next year I may one. That said 3'' 29er tyres on 2'' wide rims did make mincemeat of the dry cracked land :mrgreen:

2) Due to a bit of a miscommunication I had to dash off shortly after getting back, Apologies about that as I don't think I said good bye to you all.

So another great day out with banter, beer, bikes and burgers.

See you all at the next one.

@LGF - How about an October meet with a similar route before the bad weather sets in?

Re: Re:

Shameless Thread High Jack :shock:

letmetalktomark":zq150df8 said:
See you all at the next one.

@LGF - How about an October meet with a similar route before the bad weather sets in?

How about all you crazy catz coming to Mountain Mayhem next year ?

any of you tractor boys fancy being part of a non regional ten man team... if so pop over to here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351174

more info here as well

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=338594

Back