Nemesis project death mobile

japslap81

Dirt Disciple
This is my nempro death mobile, been building this up for a few years.... slowly but I got there, apart from being an awesome frame from Brad, it was building this bike that I've learnt so much, not just on riding skills but with wheel building, and custom suspension set up. I don't just mean a trial and error see what feels good, although I'm not excluding that, but more the technical "how it works" but also why it works and what can I do to make it better.

I built my first wheel for this bike, a left hand drive profile ss hub on a halo sas gold rim.

Rock shox totem dh coil forks, slammed (couple of set ups 100mm/80mm) and the motion control damper internal flood gate cap removed

All in all this is probably one of the bikes that thought me the most and it also has the most amazing purple flaked powder coats that I've ever seen, looks amazing when the sun hits it.

Attachments

• IMG_1704.JPG
    IMG_1704.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,280
Re: Re:

rienster":1htx6lup said:
Just out of curiosity, why did you go for left hand drive?

Plan was that I'd grind on the right so thought why not lol :D add a short stubby peg on the rear axle and maybe come up with a grind cover/skid pad for the right leg of the totem, still working on that tho

Back