Need help getting a pair of tires from Kirchhain, Germany (40 miles North of Frankfurt)

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
actually i've bought just a few days ago a pair of those tires in new and to an very attractive price at Amazon (much cheaper as the offer at ebay Kleinanzeigen).

They are shipped from Italy. I live in Germany shipping costs have been OK, maybe they do ship to UK too.

20211013_214906.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
actually i've bought just a few days ago a pair of those tires in new and to an very attractive price at Amazon (much cheaper as the offer at ebay Kleinanzeigen).

They are shipped from Italy. I live in Germany shipping costs have been OK, maybe they do ship to UK too.
Thanks for that. I'm actually in USA.

I saw those tires on Amazon yesterday, and there was one left in stock at the time (that's still the case). For some reason, however, Amazon says they can't deliver that item to my address, but they don't explain why they can't do that. I tried adding a few different addresses, but to no avail. I've had no problems before getting Amazon to accept my money. Perhaps one of you can get that last tire for me from Amazon and send it my way?

I saw a single tire on eBay recently, and I was able to get it, but I'd like to get a second one. In fact, I'd like to get more than just one pair.

I wouldn't mind getting both the last single tire from Amazon as well as the pair from eBay Kleinanzeigen, but they are both apparently out of my reach. I guess I could appeal directly to the eBay Kleinanzeigen seller in Germany, but that's a long shot. People typically use eBay Classifieds (eBay Kleinanzeigen) for local sales in the same manner as Craigslist, although there have been instances wherein I have appealed to a seller to sell to me and ship to USA, and it involved a lot of time working with Google Translate, as I don't speak German. Even then, I'd need to translate the German back into English and repeat the process until I was certain that the translation was correct. To miscommunicate would likely result in confusion and misunderstanding, and I don't want to be the cause of an international incident. As a wise man once said, "I will not buy this tobacconists. It is scratched".

Before I go the translation route, I'm hoping someone who lives near the seller could help out. Naturally, I'd rather buy several pairs from Amazon and be done with it.

Thanks again to all.

Back