NEC cycle show 2019 I have been invited back again

Steve... stick me down bud, happy to help where I can! My ideal would be just 1 day due to work commitments but could make 2 at a push! Be great to show off some of my collection too :)... maybe you should re-raffle the Orange ;)

Re:

I probably would not re raffle the p7 as you have won it and it was a pleasure in getting all those autographs on it ,

I am sure we can find something else to give away

Re: Re:

themountie":xk7tt0em said:
I probably would not re raffle the p7 as you have won it and it was a pleasure in getting all those autographs on it ,

I am sure we can find something else to give away

No problem but really happy to re-raffle again if wanted, or have you something else up your sleeve? Could you get the organizers to list/put you on the map this year, sounds daft but took me AGES to find you guys last year haha?!

My ideal would also be mid-week (Thurs/Fri) as I have a feeling I'll be racing at the weekend, cheers dude :)

Re:

I'm up for it , again just 1 possibly 2 days,

and thats if there are not already sheeet loads of oranges already displaying
:D :D

themountie":3etzchoc said:
the show dates are 13-15 sept last year I had to set up on the trade day on the Thursday ready for the fri public as we get closer I will get a better idea of where they are putting me last yr we were outside in the MTB experience and had a huge space , I took 18 with me last yr so if I can get including me 15-25 I will be happy

Roughly, how many people did you have come over each day? Tens? Over a hundred?

depended on the day really fri was quite in the afternoon sat and sunday where busy my proflex 657 when out on the demo track 37 times on sat alone

Back