National Ride Recce Sunday 13th July

Re: Re:

Matthews":16gqczul said:
Hope there's going to be more than 4 of us , pretty piss poor turnout considering the number of riders in our area if not .We'll have a bloody good time whatever though .
Matthew

:LOL: :LOL:

Short notice rides are always hit or miss and there's the option to ride this again in August ;)

see ya in the morning

Re:

if theres only gona be four of us;that will make me lanterne rouge for the day :facepalm:

take it easy i am old and unfit,will be in the cafe :D

Re:

Good ride out today chaps if a tad moist :LOL:

Sorry no pics as my camera got a bit wet...

see ya soon kaya

kaya":2oz0ddnk said:

see ya soon kaya
No spoliers!

Though if you could get the official plans up as it's only a few weeks alway and plans and things need to be made.

FluffyChicken":2l0ghlqo said:
kaya":2l0ghlqo said:

see ya soon kaya
No spoliers!

Though if you could get the official plans up as it's only a few weeks alway and plans and things need to be made.

We're camping and starting the National ride in Goathland, Here's a link to the camp site http://www.yorkshireholidays.com/carava ... untry-280/ ) I'll be their from about 11am on Saturday.

I think DSP is will be posting the announcement very soon ;)

Ps
No pics as we were soaking wet at one point and when I try'd to use my camera it was dead.... its in the airing cupboard now drying out :facepalm:

Ps
No pics as we were soaking wet at one point and when I try'd to use my camera it was dead.... its in the airing cupboard now drying out :facepalm:[/quote]

Great ride, a few pics from me, finally set up photo bucket, recon I will posting more pics, cheers for a good day out, thanks for the lift Matthew.

Keep pushing Ken

Matthew playing with his phone again.

Re:

Great ride out , got a bit wet when the heavens opened late morning and it made things a tad slippy in places , lack of photo's due to soggy camera from out leader and resident photographer Vern , 4 of us at least now supposedly know the National route and it's a great ride so get it in your calenders (date has been on the site at least 6 months so no excuses for saying lack of notice) and a big thanks to Vern and Gil (and anyone else that helped) for working out such a great route .
Matthew

Attachments

• 2014-07-13 16.01.57.jpg
    2014-07-13 16.01.57.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 867
  • 2014-07-13 16.01.52.jpg
    2014-07-13 16.01.52.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 866
  • 2014-07-13 16.01.34.jpg
    2014-07-13 16.01.34.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 866
Re: