Mystery eBay Frame arrived

Hi Ian

That's no problem, do I need to send you them or can you link them from here?

Cheers

Shaun

Re:

Shaun.
I have some decals for a Aende . Yours FOC if you would like them .Not sure what type of fix .

Paul .

Hi Paul

Many thanks for the offer of the decals, I'll see if Chris Marshall can use them. Going to phone tomorrow and see if he can strip everything off the frame back to bare metal and see if it has any issues.

I can't see anything too drastic but it's sods law that its riddled with rust somewhere, even so I'll probably get it repaired :)

Cheers

Shaun

Just off the phone with chris Marshall, what a nice sounding bloke :) he's more than happy to look after it and bring it back to life. He said he did an Aende within the last year, thought it was from Hull :)

Just have to get it to him now, usually people visit in person but it's a bit of a walk from Carlisle so will have to post. :D

Shaun

If only :) I'll check how far it is and might be able to get there and back in reasonable time :) I'll PM you about the Decals.

I normally have a wheels hanging about built but I have some nice blue OMAS hubs and Medale D'or rims. I wonder if someone on here can build them?

Aende tucked up in the garage which is undergoing a bit of a clearout !! trying to sort stuff into blue boxes rather than random cardboard boxes !!

xbiw0i.jpg

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back