My retro collection

Melly dolittle

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone I’ve always loved my bikes and I appear to have now acquired a little collection ... I run my own pet care and dog walking business and my bikes are key to my business ...

Raleigh pioneer jaguar (1996) - inherited by my partner from his grandad, this bike is my go towing bike for my dog trailer - he is called grandad

Raleigh caprice (2006) - brought from the original owner, she has been loved and is in fab condition for her age. She is my reserve towing vehicle and my go to for lazy rides to float around on - she is called Bertha

Pashley princess original (1999) - brought from the original owner, she is mint showroom condition, immaculate not one mark on her. She will be treated like a princess - she is for local leisure rides and lives indoors and will never be unattended outdoors, and never ever go out in the rain ... she is called HRH princess Elizabeth.

Finally today I acquired ...

BSA folder - unknown age - dumped at the side of the road with a free sign on .. I was out with two dog clients when I saw him so had to grab him ... totally original ... pumped the tyres up, gave him a wash and will need a little tic ... folds up perfect ... he is called ... Danny ... as he reminds me of the trike in the shining ... any info and help on this one will be welcome ... will the date stamp be on the Sturmey archer hub

All my collection were originally sold from the same local bike shop which sadly no longer exists

Back