My obsession with cranksets

They look like Caramba Triple Barrell cranks. ;) :D

kaiser":36aswbhp said:
I know these are roadie cranks but I thought you'd like them :D

http://www.bikerumor.com/2010/03/15/eec ... ings-back/

eecycleworks-eecrank-prototype.jpg

David Gibson":d2v712mz said:
GT-Steve":d2v712mz said:
Beaing a bit of a Mcmahon lover, I got some serious love for these MRC Steely Danz cranks too.... :cool: :cool:

I sold my red ones a year ago and regretted it immediately because I bought a bike soon after that they would have been perfect for--a Breezer Twister.
I bought a red set on Ebay a few weeks ago. I wonder if they were yours?

mfh126":23hxxqtp said:
David Gibson":23hxxqtp said:
GT-Steve":23hxxqtp said:
Beaing a bit of a Mcmahon lover, I got some serious love for these MRC Steely Danz cranks too.... :cool: :cool:

I sold my red ones a year ago and regretted it immediately because I bought a bike soon after that they would have been perfect for--a Breezer Twister.

I was biding on that red set, but stopped since I already have a set in black, and they looked a bit worn. Did they turn out nicer than advertised?

GoldenEraMTB":2so3u81e said:
mfh126":2so3u81e said:
David Gibson":2so3u81e said:
GT-Steve":2so3u81e said:

I was biding on that red set, but stopped since I already have a set in black, and they looked a bit worn. Did they turn out nicer than advertised?
They turned out no worse than advertised. They aren't too bad. If I was going to use them on a NOS frameset, I'd definitely get them re-coated, but I'm going to use them on a fairly used Ted Wojcik frame so I'm not too worried about some missing paint. ;)

mfh126":2zr9tey6 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2zr9tey6 said:
mfh126":2zr9tey6 said:
David Gibson":2zr9tey6 said:
GT-Steve":2zr9tey6 said:

They turned out no worse than advertised. They aren't too bad. If I was going to use them on a NOS frameset, I'd definitely get them re-coated, but I'm going to use them on a fairly used Ted Wojcik frame so I'm not too worried about some missing paint. ;)

:eek: Did you buy that white Wojcik frame too? If so, that's exactly what I was thinking; start to a nice build. or did you get the rata one? either way, good thinking :LOL:

GoldenEraMTB":1ci4s9yc said:
mfh126":1ci4s9yc said:
GoldenEraMTB":1ci4s9yc said:
mfh126":1ci4s9yc said:
David Gibson":1ci4s9yc said:
GT-Steve":1ci4s9yc said:

:eek: Did you buy that white Wojcik frame too? If so, that's exactly what I was thinking; start to a nice build. or did you get the rata one? either way, good thinking :LOL:
Yep, I grabbed the white one. :)

mfh126":2ducose9 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2ducose9 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2ducose9 said:
David Gibson":2ducose9 said:
GT-Steve":2ducose9 said:

Yep, I grabbed the white one. :)

sweet :cool:

mfh126":1ku8p5d6 said:
David Gibson":1ku8p5d6 said:
GT-Steve":1ku8p5d6 said:

No, Mr. Ship has them now.

tune

So Tune finally decided to join the rest of the world and make an integrated spindle crank with 4 arms? That's actually too bad 'cause I liked that there was at least one old school holdout.

Back