My NOS Klein Attitude Team USA ,THANKS MICHAEL UPDATED PICS

Actual Pic from today , with my royal bike holder :)

sara.jpg

ez054098":5et1di1s said:
It looks great. What parts are you waiting for?

nothing , i got them all . but since it will be never ridden , its not necessary. maybe within the next weeks ...... dont know . i am searching for an storm / nightstorm at the moment

greets florian

I think the titan syncros and the white flite look great on that frame!!
skinwalls make it look even better, allthough the Klein purists probably prefer the blackwall deathgrips...

Rio":22ngnjb2 said:
skinwalls make it look even better, allthough the Klein purists probably prefer the blackwall deathgrips...

Too early for Deathgrips, should have Specialized Ground Controls ;)

audi-allroad":1pkfwuzz said:
ez054098":1pkfwuzz said:

nothing , i got them all . but since it will be never ridden , its not necessary. maybe within the next weeks ...... dont know . i am searching for an storm / nightstorm at the moment

greets florian
it'd be crime not to ride, just my opinion.
lovely bike.

thesneaker":1jm205i7 said:
Rio":1jm205i7 said:

ah yes, of course Ground Controls! When did they switch from the beautiful Ground conrols to the (ugly, sorry guys :oops: ) Deathgrips?

videojetman":3kyfly2o said:
audi-allroad":3kyfly2o said:
ez054098":3kyfly2o said:

greets florian
it'd be crime not to ride, just my opinion.
lovely bike.

X2.......we are all not for long of this world!....do your best to wear it out over the next decade I say....... ;)

Rio":2yzwc2pt said:
thesneaker":2yzwc2pt said:
Rio":2yzwc2pt said:

ah yes, of course Ground Controls! When did they switch from the beautiful Ground conrols to the (ugly, sorry guys :oops: ) Deathgrips?

92/93 :?: not a big fan myself, amber walls all the way ;)

Back