My Klein Attitude Sea+Sky Size 21 UPDATED PICS

That bike is wicked and I have no doubt your Gator Fade will be of the same level!

But one thing, the yellow bit on the saddle is quite distracting. Maybe going for a full black saddle will create some harmony and not steal the attention from the rest of the details?

paddlingpool":xfq9uj5u said:
Beautiful! Where did you find those grips? Been looking for a pair of those for ages!

hello mate , those grips was hard to find . a long tough journey to get them onto my sea + sky . found them here on the selling forum ....

wish you the best for your search

cheers

dancingjack":1q7kgrb0 said:
That bike is wicked and I have no doubt your Gator Fade will be of the same level!

But one thing, the yellow bit on the saddle is quite distracting. Maybe going for a full black saddle will create some harmony and not steal the attention from the rest of the details?

hello mate ,

thanks for your opinion . a lot of people told me to change the saddle . but the blue parts fit so nice for the sea + sky blue . so maybe i will take my black retro flite titanium and go with the other on the gator ....

what do you think ?

cheers

audi-allroad":zl9tzrsj said:
hello mate ,

thanks for your opinion . a lot of people told me to change the saddle . but the blue parts fit so nice for the sea + sky blue . so maybe i will take my black retro flite titanium and go with the other on the gator ....

what do you think ?

cheers

You're welcome. Everything works perfectly for the bike in my honest opinion. I love it to bits! But I just think the saddle is stealing the attention from the overall asthetics of the bike. Maybe sourcing for a Flite Titanium in Black for both the Gator Fade as well as the Sea and Sky will work better for you. ;)

hello mates ,

how are you doing guys ? so nice weather here in germany today , cold but sunny :)

some fresh pics from my MC2 beauty , born in 1994 . its close to be finished , we are only waiting for the incoming tourquise 31,6 ringle seat post .

here we go

sea7.jpg

sea1-1.jpg

sea6.jpg

sea5.jpg

sea4.jpg

sea3.jpg

sea2-1.jpg

Beautiful bike. I love the blue ano too. Reminds my of my 93 Attitude. Good call on the Syncros seat post.

Hello !!

at least, i got the last part to finish my dream bike .

this is almost brand new !!

the 31,6 moby post was so hard to find , thanks mate !!

beautyfull sunny day here in bavariua , so i took some pics

enjoy !!

sea1.jpg

sea3.jpg

sea5.jpg

sea4.jpg

sea2.jpg

sea6.jpg

sea7.jpg

sea8.jpg

sea10.jpg

sea12.jpg

sea11.jpg

sea14.jpg

sea13.jpg

sea15.jpg

very nice!

one of my dream bikes!

(darn that I missed on ebay.co.uk.... :( )

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back