My K L E I N and other projects

Are you going to keep the Spox in the bike? Think a nice set of XT hubs would do better (or Hugi/Ringle os).

Oh.....so jealous about the forks..... :D

I was offered a nice set of wheels with a red and yellow hugi hub, rear snowflawe ,..front radial,..i do not know the price,..but that set is heavier,..

thanks about the fork,...I was especially looking for the frame/fork set,..i do not want any shocks on my Klein

If i could make my chain any shorter i would have been able to bike a little :?

Klein-Attutude.jpg

Klein-Attitude-4.jpg

Klein-Attitude-3.jpg

Klein-Attitude-2.jpg

I am looking for an MC2 but i am having a hard time finding one with a noodle.
Does anybody know if a noodle can be welded on ?

and second question; the traw in the top tube is missing,...where can i get one,,..or what can i use as a substitute?

The traw (teflon cable) is deliverable by Trek dealers. I've ordered some of it (1,5M) several weeks ago but they hadnt got it in stocK. Newer (commuter)Treks use the same cable.

I've got the same problem mounting canti's. Mine has a judySL forks with the V-brake brakeboosterthing. Trying to find one for Canti's but they are just as hard to find as your search.

Good luck!
Martin

That teflon tube is just a normal 1/8" pressure tubing which you can find from car parts dealers, hardware stores, etc. for much cheaper than you get from the friendly Trek dealer...

Thanks guys! :D

Carsten told me the same,...i thought i had a problem but thank god, there is a solution,... :D

Nice and small...;)
How you like Onza brakes?

Let me know if you selling that frame...;)

the onza's are fine,..good enough for me, good adjustments...nice looks.

and,..i am not selling the frame,.. :LOL:
the chance that i will buy one more is bigger then the chance i would sell this one,.. ;)

Back