My Cannondale Super V , SWAPS????????

Cannondale super V with a Cannondale Jekyll swing arm. The Jekyll swing arm has a modifed lower section that allows the use of a bigger rear shock , sometimes the front shock mount on the frame may also need modification.

you can make an uber v , with a medium from from 99 with no mods to the frame at all but medium frames before this date and all large frames need you to re position the shock mount hole on main frame , this can give you a true 6 inch plus rear travel, mines a medium 99 so no mods just the swingarm needed , all small frames can be made into an uber lite , which is just the jekyll/raven rear swingarm and gives you 4.5/5 inch of true travel as they only have a small tab shock mount. they really do make a great bike

Anyone fancy a swap???

Bikes done 4 miles since i took those pictures of tarmac.

Fancy a hardtail or more xc oriented xc.

Kieran

All the lads i go riding with now have new machinery so not sure if i want to change , strangly fancy a cannondale F series maybe 2000/1000 after riding a mates last weekend.

Bit gutting as i love my V and almost everything on its brand new. I agree with your opinion,thank you!If anyone is there a better idea, saying that out and share,thanks!
!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Wedding Dresses

Back