MTB Ride West Sussex changed to 11th September

Re:

I was supposed to be going on a charity bike ride that weekend, where we donate the bike at the end. I've bought a MBK hybrid and a nice old Saracen but the ride looks like it might not happen :( Assuming it doesn't then I'll try and come - I may even bring the Saracen...

SP

That's a bummer, sorry Andyz I think we'd settled on the 11th. Never mind if this works out I'll organise another one!

tim75":2fe420mo said:
That's a bummer, sorry Andyz I think we'd settled on the 11th. Never mind if this works out I'll organise another one!

I might make it after all, just negotiating childcare at the moment!
I can't access the map in the link, it says "You need permission".

Also, where are you planning to ride, as Walderton is 80 miles away from me.

That would be cool if you could make it, Yeah I don't think I did the map link properly I'll try and sort that out!

I was planning to ride up and over Kingley Vale and then up on to the South Downs Way, along that for a bit maybe until Harting Down and then start to head back. I can make it longer or shorter depending on what everyone wants. I've never organised one of these rides so we might have to see how we go but I was aiming to make it about as long as one of Mike's rides that he's done before. t won't be anything hectic just nice bridleways and nice views, pub stop if everyone wants, hopefully the kind of thing we've done before.

Back