Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

ChrisBy":2i26nvo0 said:
Hi guys, prepped the wife .

Did you use muc off or another proprietary degreaser?

I find that prepping 'the wife' usually involves half quantities of whatever I may have actually used elsewhere, such as my paypal account.

Re:

It was a verbal notice which will no doubt be followed by a written notice using paper with the Queen on it.

al-onestare":i9k6yrcp said:
Having a blonde moment but they did pairs didn't they: solo, pairs, 4s and bigger teams. Is that right?

Al
Your right there were/ are pairs however the general low state of fitness and over willingness to drink beer precludes most from anything other than entering the traditional ten man teams.... hense it being unfamiliar territory to the unwashed masses.

Here’s the results for 2017. Which might be a walk down memory lane for some and also confirms your theory.

http://www.mountain-mayhem.com/results-2017

al-onestare":3j25zso8 said:
Having a blonde moment but they did pairs didn't they: solo, pairs, 4s and bigger teams. Is that right?

you joining us next year dude?

longun":1sgevm3v said:
al-onestare":1sgevm3v said:

you joining us next year dude?

That's the current plan, depending on which format: pairs or 4s I reckon. Interested to hear what the other challenges will be and whether that'll influence our / my decisions.

It would be nice not to be teased wouldn't it. A defined answer from Pat et al would help everyone i rek, especially as many plan the year or so well in advance with hols etc now.

Bring music though buddy ;)

Retro Spud":6f1ob6a4 said:
Your right there were/ are pairs however the general low state of fitness and over willingness to drink beer precludes most from anything other than entering the traditional ten man teams.

There used to be entries by RB regional 10 man teams that were actually trying to rack up as many laps as possible. The party still happened, probably moreso, but it was also acknowledged, at least by some RB teams, that we were taking part in a race.

Back