Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Only 200 days to go ^^

Attachments

• 656BDF27-29C9-46C4-A75D-DC580369ADA0.jpeg
    656BDF27-29C9-46C4-A75D-DC580369ADA0.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 226
Well I hate to tell yeah this ....... but it’s now only 199 :facepalm:

Those solo laps are gonna burn !

Mind you I don’t think you’ll be alone in the lack of training department, I’ve a feeling that at least one team is totally prepared to wing it and put their faith in beer - burgers and the mysterious and mythical powers of a can or two of Pussy

Race jerseys?

Am I still designing and ordering them? I mentioned a few months ago I'd look at something towards the end of the year - well, it's the end of the year. So perhaps we get the ideas phase underway before New Year, allow another month or so for design finalisation, then a further month to get the order and payments in - that is, by end of March 2019. Or pre-Brexit, if that even happens.

Not going to be a free-for-all in terms of designs, but I'm hoping for a sensible debate on establishing criteria for what it 'should' have as in colour/s, particular logos (RetroBike obviously), any sponsors (?) or a cartoon sheep, etc...

Then I can mock up a couple of designs and those who want to order one, can.

Some key pointers should there be any demand to go ahead:

I won't make anything but I might ask for a contribution to designing multiple different styles.

Pricing will be set based on an assumed minimum order quantity - if discounts for bulk orders can be achieved en masse, then a beer kitty will be formed from any surplus. The aim at current economics is for a maximum cost per jersey of £42.00 each. That's for sizes XS to XXL. For 3XL - 5XL it's +10% per jersey. For 6XL it's +30%. 3 elasticated pockets to rear is free. A zip on the pockets is + £1.80. Silicone band around waist is +£2.50.*

My manufacturer is based in Britain. So by ordering we are contributing to the economy.

Prices are the same for all styles: i.e. Long Sleeve or Short, full zip or 1/4 zip.

Personalisation is free (i.e. your name on the back, if desired)

Postage will not be charged onto individuals but the cost of shipping all the jerseys to me will be factored in somehow (or £15 of diesel for me to collect = £14.40 for courier deliveryso no difference really), but can be shipped wherever at cost: currently it's about £5,00 including a postal bag to UK address via Royal Mail. Plan is that I'll bring all the jerseys to MM with me on the Thursday night/Friday morning and distribute in person.

Get your thinking caps on chaps.

A new thread to save cluttering this thread is HERE

regan_ev":oe9ake91 said:
The History Man":oe9ake91 said:
This not clutter. How dare you. This is art.
Thanks Jase, but i'd rather segregate the arty chat from the colourful chat ;) Jersey chat in the MM jersey thread....

Back. The. Truck. Up.

Jase?

JASE???

THM's name is Jase?

Surely*, you meant Algernon Randolph Rockefeller-Bonavich. The seventh.

Or something equally spiffy?

*NO!

My_Teenage_Self":1xvyrzmg said:
regan_ev":1xvyrzmg said:
The History Man":1xvyrzmg said:
This not clutter. How dare you. This is art.
Thanks Jase, but i'd rather segregate the arty chat from the colourful chat ;) Jersey chat in the MM jersey thread....

Back. The. Truck. Up.

Jase?

JASE???

THM's name is Jase?

Surely*, you meant Algernon Randolph Rockefeller-Bonavich. The seventh.

Or something equally spiffy?

*NO!

Oops, my bad. Mixed him up with someone else...

Yes, of course, or Randy for short :p

I think most still call him Sir....

Latest posts

Back