Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

mkone":2w1yfy94 said:
couple of good names i have borrowed from primal.

Tequila Mockingbird
Grateful Tread

or
Nine Inch Males
Yes but I put some thought into mine. Plagiarists everywhere. I’m calling you Dinky from now on.

Re: Re:

NeilM":2f6yco3d said:
Ummm, there is something distinctly odd going on with the legs on that logo.
Not once you realise they are either together or apart. And it’s not been banned yet. Twice as fast.

The History Man":3a3j5z8q said:
Yes but I put some thought into mine. Plagiarists everywhere. I’m calling you Dinky from now on.

:LOL: dinky

and thats a great drawing you sketched out there :D

Attachments

• dnk1.jpg
    dnk1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 145
al-onestare":1uw5p72q said:
Right then, is there still a place in the four man (fit) team? If so, I'm up for it if you are...

Looking forward to this and beating the Fuzzy Muzzy and Paint Splattered gang :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

player":14hgq2jz said:
al-onestare":14hgq2jz said:
Right then, is there still a place in the four man (fit) team? If so, I'm up for it if you are...

Looking forward to this and beating the Fuzzy Muzzy and Paint Splattered gang :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You'll definitely beat Muzzy if you line up next to him and compare length.......

I'm looking forward to drinking my body weight (it's a lot) in beer, eating enough meat to have me sweating like a hog and heckling all the faster riders (which is everyone aside from THM). Sorry Dirk.

The History Man":2uc9gxby said:
Please can you change one of the greens to either another shade or another colour. It really does upset the balance of the whole composition.

Thank you in anticipation.

Just for YOU... the 2nd green has now been removed

and for Hotwheels (#1 THM fan) thanks for the payment

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 129
Back