Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Back on topic, today's course update...liking the "another grind up" :LOL: :facepalm:

Not only can you win with Osprey Europe via our competition post, we've named an area of the course after them.

After another grind up to gain some elevation that holds a sting in the tail in the form of a steep & loose rocky ramp, you'll transition in a fast & open section until the steep shoot down to "Soar Like An Osprey".

Just before that wave went over his head.

I am sitting here trying to mark RS exams...…

"Q7. Explain why Christians think the crucifixion and resurrection is important."

For some reason all I can think of is you lot and Brian.

EDIT real student answer: " ….because he told us all about life and the meaning of it."

Priceless.

Re:

Anyone driving up from the South/South-east? If so, any recommendations for the least stressful route? Good old Google recommends the A14 to Maidwell then a short scoot, rather than up the M1 to junction 18.

Please bring your best camp RB area ideas to the camp / parking plans discussion thread.

HERE --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=399225&start=0

We have a unique opportunity to do something different and spectactual in the paid-for pitches. Cos we paid for it!

Just don't bring your campest plans. Ooh err.

The History Man":34unykke said:
Just before that wave went over his head.

I am sitting here trying to mark RS exams...…

"Q7. Explain why Christians think the crucifixion and resurrection is important."

Priceless.

It taught us that there was life before No More Nails :shock:

Muz

Re:

Just in case anyone missed it this is my thoughts on the camping scenario.

Did i not say there was going to be tears LoL. Now how about this forget who or how the pitches were paid for cause there was such a large response from a lot of people who offered to donate to the pitches but we only needed so much and was not required, but a big thank you for the offer and now the pitches are paid for and are for use of the whole group but we wont all fit just like we never all fit trackside.

I suggest in order to get some kind of idea which reagan is trying to do is count up all the people who are riding and then mark them on the map with car and tent and that will then instantly give us the immediate space we need and then ad another 15 tents and cars and that will show us the space we need.

I will be there hopefully the day before and will manage the amount of space needed along with jill and pat. They understand we are a large group and prefer us to stay together. People who are coming on the saturday and late friday need not worry there will be plenty of space to tuck in somewhere and they will not be banished to the other side of some random field due to i understand people have work commitments and family business and for some its a fair trek.

There will be an opening in our tape for cars to come in and grab where they wish to live for the weekend.

Thanks andy

Re:

Don't need to worry about me, I'll find a nice quiet corner somewhere out the way (so I can get a few hours sleep on the friday night). All I ask is that I can leave a few supplies trackside to make for ease of collection. (and be allowed to join in the entertainment of course).

Will be there mid afternoon on Friday as google reckons about 5 hours from Cornwall.

Is the mass friday night retrobike practice/parade lap going to make a comeback?

Latest posts

Back