Mountain Mayhem mixed bag 10 man team sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

You're not allowed to wear Ts? A decree from your tailor? I'd kinda like to do workshirts, but not sure if it'll bump the price too much...

Do think it'd be cool to have the ten of us (and maybe some of the crew) looking like quite a cohesive presence :cool:

Re:

THM - or anyone - your mission now is to find some cheeeeeap (but not too shitty) shirts/aprons/string vests/Y-fronts please! Lightish colour, but otherwise anything THM's tailor approves of...

Re: Re:

elPedro666":1hzk4jzw said:
You're not allowed to wear Ts? A decree from your tailor? I'd kinda like to do workshirts, but not sure if it'll bump the price too much...

Do think it'd be cool to have the ten of us (and maybe some of the crew) looking like quite a cohesive presence :cool:

Long sleeves fine though. Melanoma in the past. No shit bud.

My tailor gave up years ago.

Re:

Alternatively we could just have team bandanas, which makes life much easier, and they're definitely retro! :LOL:

Hair bands? Numpty footballer style.

Hang on, I have no hair.

What about.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 709
Re:

Now those I like!

Sweat Gavon? Think you've got the wrong idea about this team, unless you're thinking about staying too close to the BBQ...

Re: Re:

elPedro666":20doe6ha said:
Now those I like!

Sweat Gavon? Think you've got the wrong idea about this team, unless you're thinking about staying too close to the BBQ...

It's for style Pete... Sod sweating

Re:

Currently in bed with temp of 38.8 and p@ssing razor blades.

Think tom hanks in the green mile.

Doctor tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back