Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

Johnboy":m9wzcvgm said:
Is this your Mayhem bike Mike? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't be ridiculous, I don't do riser stems, and the brake cables are the wrong way around! :roll:

One bikes getting a test run round ullswater this weekend with jnr and the other just needs chain sorting and gears indexed .may try and get majority of the van packed as well as I'm working next weekend

Re:

It is unlikely I will get there before 12 mid day on the Saturday as I have to go to college on Friday and thus will not set out until Friday afternoon. I am stopping overnight near Warrington and hope to get down on Saturday by 12. So can whomever is taking charge of my team get my registration pack. I'm sure my first lap is not until dusk anyway :D

That's it, I've spent hours upon hours trying to set my brakes up and I've had enough. I've given up on the Klein and I f I can't get the Kona in shape I'm bringing the 'mid-skool' Whyte Presta.

My bikes are nearly ready just the 2 me rock lobster and the drop bar Dale they maybe for sale afterwards to :facepalm:

DICKO10":1zdn9t8b said:
My bikes are nearly ready just the 2 me rock lobster and the drop bar Dale they maybe for sale afterwards to :facepalm:

And the el mar.......

Back