Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

this post was so note worthy, I've moved it from the Lost Souls sub team thread over to here

oddball has taken (BethaPogs) aka Ted C's place

oddball":2obxqcow said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting me be a member of your illustrious team, really looking forward to relaxed Mayhem. I've done them before and had to get my race face on!

I own a small brewery and to help the festivities I'll bring a barrel of real ale along, if anyone has any preference, we do pale all the way to a black porter!

I'll get my lights charged if anyone needs a back up.

Alex

oh Fcuk .....free or cheap beer ^^ plus 40 middle aged muppets all with weekend gate passes .....what could possibly go wrong :facepalm:

Re:

Beers are on me!

If there is enough interest I can bring more, could put a bucket out and anything over cost I'll give to the Air Ambulance!

Alex

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":rw0w0gdn said:
oh Fcuk .....free or cheap beer ^^ plus 40 middle aged muppets all with weekend gate passes .....what could possibly go wrong :facepalm:

Somebody disturbing your mellowed beer/food/banter state by telling you that you've got to go and ride your bike? :D

nobby the sheep":29ucprz1 said:
Let's just say you'll be pleasantly surprised. been swarn to secrecy for now

Myself and Nobby have been working on a T-shirt for well over six months now

Having formally asked Jo Burt if we could use Mint Sauce on our T-Shirts he kindly agreed, on the proviso we make a suitable donation to charity

Anyway time has been ticking away and after hours of messing around I found out the hard way I was out of my depth as far as design goes and the tools I had available.....

the whole thing has almost ground to a halt a number of times and without Marc (Skynet) stepping in to rescue this project at the 11th hour it would have stalled completely

still need to get things priced up and hoping Gil will be able to do them,

anyway for now here is the design

1st up is my effort which sadly was to home made and the image wouldn't have reproduced particularly well

2nd image below is the design new super Hi res image re-drawn by Skynet at super short notice and 100% suitable for reprinting on a tee shirt

Attachments

• final version.JPG
    final version.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 448
  • spud school by effort.JPG
    spud school by effort.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 448
Back