Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

twain":39lrwfil said:
I still haven't told the mrs I'm going.

Don't worry about that, we've got your next of kin info so we'll let her know on your behalf...

Do you think it would be a good idea to start a separate thread for each team to sort details out etc.?
Also, what has happened to the latest 10 man team, did it get filled?

Hotwheels.":3k144j8a said:
Do you think it would be a good idea to start a separate thread for each team to sort details out etc.?
Also, what has happened to the latest 10 man team, did it get filled?

Thats a good shout, I'll look at creating one for each team with all general event stuff still staying here

I'll send the relevant members a PM when done.
Last time I looked on the Mayhem website we were close to the 100 days to go on the countdown clock.

Ps the other team ha sadly fizzled away

Re:

i would not say its fizzled away there is still loads of time for people to sign up. jericho aint paid up yet and a couple others will sign up late as well i suppose. the fat lady aint sung yet

thanks andy

Re:

Time to start thinking about maybe looking to get some lights, perhaps soon.

What do you lot recommend? I don't have -£700 spare.
Is it better to get some new cheapo ones or second hand?

Re:

£20 cree ones from ebay, theyre spot on and cheap but get a sprare battery as they only last 2-3 hours

Spibblo":18sp39as said:
Time to start thinking about maybe looking to get some lights, perhaps soon.

What do you lot recommend? I don't have -£700 spare.
Is it better to get some new cheapo ones or second hand?

Never done it but I believe you can hire them, and they are proper mofo bright jobbies...

longun":zipqxo7t said:
£20 cree ones from ebay, theyre spot on and cheap but get a sprare battery as they only last 2-3 hours

I use three of these. One spot on the bar, one spot on my helmet and another spot but with a C&Bseen fresnel / diffuser lens fitted.

I have done two laps back to back with no battery problems.

Back