Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

Hotwheels.":wu4tdcnr said:
Are we gonna have a separate thread for each team to sort details out: race order, who's doing night runs etc?

longun":wu4tdcnr said:
Nah sort it on the morning haha

Hey Hot wheelies ignore the wooly one with the big Gun ^^ being a soloist his team meeting / running order won't be hard to sort out......... even then, there's a risk he'll fall out with himself :LOL:

regarding your question, it is best to get this sorted before the event and everyone knows more or less where they fit in the teams running order and its harmonious.

so I'll be in touch as not everyone has lights, some might not even want a night lap and since everyone has paid the same for their entry everyone needs to have an equal say.

the running order is easy enough to sort out but the timings are harder as some folk can do sub hour laps and others a lot longer (its a fun event after all) SO the timings of the 2nd lap onwards is very subjective.
AND PLEASE BEAR IN MIND those in position 18/19 and 20 might not get a second outing ;)
anyway have a look and think about where you'd like to go, basic unwritten rule is 2nd laps can't be requested until everyone's had a turn (lap 11 onward)

**edit

with all that training going on some teams may do more than 20 laps so please bear this in mind also...

Attachments

• running order.JPG
    running order.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 254
Hey Longun

Is that two replies...one from either of your split personalities
For once they're in agreement

Re:

Who said that.....me, oh it was you......you looking at me, eh calm down calm down.....who said that...hahahahaha

I'll PM each team member and advise on what I'm doing and start three separate sheets

Nobby I'll put you down for opening lap but as stated above it has to work for everyone rather than a first come first served basis as you've all paid the same,
that said most folk never want to go first and run like Fook for a 1/3 of a mile

Back