Mountain Mayhem 2015 - Team coordination and sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
69ers dead in the water.

Anything out there for the wreckage to cling to?

Nothing too serious. 10 man? Solo would work out at £20 a lap!

Not if your expecting it to be taken too seriously. :LOL:

It's as cheap to enter solo and go round as and when you feel like it. :facepalm:

With a nice cup of tea.

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":122aybgh said:
Easy_Rider, Mike & The History Man shall we make a team of four?

We've been trying to get a lazy NW mixed pissup 10 together. Let me get back to you unless someone else wants to step up?

Easy_Rider":3qzn8b31 said:
Splatter Paint":3qzn8b31 said:
Easy_Rider, Mike & The History Man shall we make a team of four?

We've been trying to get a lazy NW mixed pissup 10 together. Let me get back to you unless someone else wants to step up?

Room for a SW lazy mixed grill?

The History Man":1kpdfu91 said:
Easy_Rider":1kpdfu91 said:

Room for a SW lazy mixed grill?

My performance at the bar has been lacking over the last few years, so it's time to put that to rights.

Sure that I confidently state that the important words in that sentence were not NW or SW :D

You'll need an ailment though: sciatica, ruptured disk, heart murmur, dodgy knee and three months off the bike for a stomach operation are all taken - what can you offer in the way of physical impediment? :LOL:

Do you remember this time last tear I was in ccu? Will that cover it? Still on some funky meds post surgery.

Will that get me in? And I've got man flu. :mrgreen:

Re:

Any more wanna join the four man team with Splatter Paint, Easy Rider and myself?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back