Mountain Goat WTR frame...SOLD

Sorry John, don't really know much about it. Got it off Ebay at start of last year from a guy in the US. Was gonna build it up but I've got something else coming (in a few days hopefully). Its not that light, weighs in at around 4lbs 7oz I think.

I paid around 250 for it so wasn't too bothered about jacking the price up. As long as it gets built, ridden and shown on here....this is a stipulation of the sale :LOL:

:LOL: mine ain't fo' sale.

mr_ship":3i5y3yzn said:
Sorry John, don't really know much about it. Got it off Ebay at start of last year from a guy in the US. Was gonna build it up but I've got something else coming (in a few days hopefully). Its not that light, weighs in at around 4lbs 7oz I think.

I paid around 250 for it so wasn't too bothered about jacking the price up. As long as it gets built, ridden and shown on here....this is a stipulation of the sale :LOL:

I'm not sure if MG were even imported at this point in their history. Never weighed mine but it's certainly a fine riding frame. I'd recommend you run it with a short (50 or 60mm fork) though.

Back